ALSDE Teaching Certificate



1 comment

  • Gloria Madu

    I have a foreign certificate. I have a bachelors degree in English education and a masters in political science. Last school term, Appleton sent me to Park Crossing where I worked till the end of the term and paid me $120. I have my WES evaluated transcript with them and can forward it again if you so desires. I have over 20 years experience in teaching. What is my status and remuneration for this academic year. I like long term services .

Please sign in to leave a comment.