The Alabama Department of Human Resources (DHR) requires employees of businesses that provide services in conjunction with local Child Care Management Agencies to complete 9 credits of online coursework through Child Care Central.
OBTAINING THIS QUALIFICATION
Follow the instructions on the Child Care Central website to request a user login to access the courses. You will receive your login information via email.
Once you receive your login information, enroll in the Health and Safety Basic Courses for Early Childhood Programs. Complete each of the 9 courses, and print the certificate for each.
The courses are as follows:
- CCDF 1 - Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases, Including Immunizations
- CCDF 2 - SIDS Prevention and Safe Sleep Practices
- CCDF 3 - Administration of Medication
- CCDF 4 - Prevention and Response to Emergencies Due to Food and Allergic Reactions
- CCDF 5 - Building and Physical Premises Safety
- CCDF 6 - Prevention of Shaken Baby Syndrome and Abusive Head Trauma
- CCDF 7 - Emergency Preparedness and Response Planning for Natural and Man-Caused Events
- CCDF 8 - Handling and Storage of Hazardous Materials Including Correct Disposal of Bio-Contaminants
- CCDF 9 - Appropriate Precautions in Transporting Children
DOCUMENTING THIS QUALIFICATION
To document this qualification, upload a copy or take a photo of the certificate for CCDF 9 once you complete the final course.
NOTE: You will need to provide copies of all 9 course certificates after being approved for the team.
For more information, visit http://www.cccelearningtrain.com/