In order to apply for School Nutrition positions with Gwinnett County Public Schools, you must pass a physical, tuberculosis (TB) test, and human performance evaluation (HPE) through Concentra.
OBTAINING THIS QUALIFICATION
Schedule an appointment with one of the following Concentra locations:
- Lawrenceville (755 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd., Suite 1600)
- Norcross (6475 Jimmy Carter Blvd., Suite 200)
- Johns Creek (108200 Abbots Bridge Rd., Suite 3000)
Contact information and operating hours for each center can be found in the attachment below. Alternatively, you may walk in during the clinic's operating hours, but you may experience a longer wait.
Please allow 2 hours to complete all of the necessary tests, and follow these guidelines:
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes. If you wear high heels, you will not be able to complete the necessary tests.
- Do not bring children with you. They are not allowed in the testing facility.
Please bring the following with you to your appointment:
- A valid photo ID (driver's license, school ID, etc.)
- A copy of the Concentra Authorization Form (see the attachment below)
You will need to print out the Concentra Authorization Form and fill out the following information:
- Patient Name (your name)
- Date of Birth
- Date of Appointment
During your appointment, you will receive a card with information on when to return to have your TB skin test results read. Return to the clinic during the designated time frame to have your results read. If you do not return to the clinic to have your TB test results read in the designated time frame, you will have to complete this process again.
During this follow-up, you will receive a form called Clearance Letter and HPE Results.
DOCUMENTING THIS QUALIFICATION
Upload a copy or take a photo of your Clearance Letter and HPE Results form from Concentra. The following information should be clearly visible:
- Your results from each test
- Assessment of your qualification for school nutrition work
- Examining physician's signature and date