In order to apply for School Nutrition positions with Lexington City Schools, you need to pass a 5-panel drug test. The testing location is LabCorp in Thomasville.
137 Mt. Calvary Road, Suite B
Thomasville, NC 27360
You can schedule an appointment or walk in during the clinic's hours of operation.
OBTAINING + DOCUMENTING THIS QUALIFICATION
- Complete the online request form here to let us know that you are interested in completing the 5-panel drug test to work in Lexington City Schools, North Carolina.
- Once we process your request, we will send you an Electronic Donor Registration (a personalized letter with information on completing your drug test) from LabCorp.
- Take your photo ID and Electronic Donor Registration (either print it out or show it on your phone) to LabCorp when you go to your appointment.
- At the time of your drug test collection, you will receive a Chain of Custody Form from LabCorp.
- Upload a copy or take a photo of your Chain of Custody Form from LabCorp as proof for this qualification. (An example Chain of Custody Form is attached below.)
Once your test results are cleared through LabCorp, we will approve your 5-Panel Drug Test results in Spur.
For more information, visit LabCorp's website at http://labcorp-locations.com/north-carolina/thomasville/27728.html