How do I create an absence? -District Employees
- Log in to your account.spurjobs.com account.
- This will bring up all of your absence details. If you do not have someone you wish to direct assign simply fill out the information on this screen and click the purple “Create Absence” button.
- If you want to "direct assign" a worker you will need to select the purple “Advanced Options” button beneath absence details.
- You will need to select “One Day” or “Multi-Day”.
- Next, you can fill out the information for “Absence Reason”, “Date/Dates”, “Start/End times”, and lastly any notes you wish to leave for the sub.
- You can enter the substitutes name you are wanting to direct assign in the “Direct assign a worker” tab.