Account Admins and Location Admins have the ability to manage teams.
Account Admins can manage any teams on their accounts, while Location Admins are limited to managing teams for the locations where they have the designated permissions. These permissions can be granted by Account Admins or the Spur team.
Managing a team means you can:
- Set qualification requirements for that team
- Approve or deny worker requests
- Remove workers from the team
- Invite workers to the team
- Create and manage jobs
- Create and manage absences