Invite your friends to Spur and you both receive $50 directly to your bank account when they work their first shift in January – it’s as easy as that. No limits and no gimmicks.
Psst! To invite more than 1, just hit refresh and submit another name.
The following terms apply to your participation in the Spur Referral Program.
1) Who can participate?
Active Spur Workers in good standing at the following workplaces:
2) What is a Qualified Referral?
Anyone submitted through the referral form that becomes a Spur Worker and works 1 shift on the platform within 30 days.
3) What methods can you use to send referrals to Spur?
Complete the form to submit the name and contact information for the New Worker.
4) Earning and Fulfillment of Rewards
Reward fulfillment shall be governed by the following:
- Spur Worker will receive $50 for each Qualified Referral generated.
- Friend will also receive $50 after completing the first shift as a Qualified Referral.
- Spur Worker will be notified by email within two weeks of completion of a Qualified Referral.
- This benefit will be paid out no more than once per month via direct deposit.
- All funds are subject to your standard taxes and employee deductions.
5) No fraudulent activity, or illegal participation
Spur reserves the right to void referrals earned if we suspect that they were earned in a fraudulent manner, in a manner that violates these terms, or in a manner otherwise not intended by Spur. Likewise, you agree that you will not participate in this Program in a threatening, abusive, illegal, or unsportsmanlike manner.
6) We will send you emails about the Program
You may receive emails about this Program, including an email each time one of your friends joins Spur.
7) Program changes
Spur may, from time to time, offer Spur Workers the opportunity to earn cash by referring friends to Spur. Participation in the referral program may require users to submit personal information about themselves and their friends, such as name and email address. The following guidelines shall apply to a user’s participation in any Spur Referral program. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions contained within this Agreement in their entirety, you are not authorized to register as a Referrer.